Follow the steps below to send an inspection to a third-party guest inspector.
Step 1: Log into manage.optigohappy.com to find inspection
- Find the inspection you want to assign to a third party
- Click the 3 dots on the right-hand side of the screen next to the Assignee section
- Select ”Send Inspection”
Step 2: Assign inspection to Third Party
- Provide Inspector’s name, email and an optional message.
Step 3: Confirm inspection is sent
Step 4: Third-Party Inspector completes inspection
- The Inspector will receive a link to the mobile inspection form. They will not have to download the app or provide login credentials to access.
- The mobile site has the same inspection form and the ability to take pictures for each question. The Inspector does not need to save pictures to their phone.
- Once complete, the Inspector scrolls to the bottom, verifies the accuracy and submits.
NOTE: Inspector will not be able to access the inspection once they select “Agree and Complete.”
Step 5: Optigo lender verifies inspection and submits to Freddie Mac.
- Select the Create Report button in the lower right-hand corner.
For questions or support regarding Optigo Happy inspections, please contact the HappyCo support line: (447) 427-7926, or raise a request through the Support Desk.